10. CAM practitioners will gain more respect by the conventional (and failing) medical community.
9. More institutional research which has been targeted at treating developmental delay will document the improvements that affected individuals have made.
8. More CAM practitioners will be asked – and make ourselves available – to advise the next round of politicians about better, cost-saving healthcare solutions.
7. This year will mark my first formal research project – assessing the Neurosensorimotor Reflex IntegrationSM (MNRI) Method.
6. I plan to present my first paper – about oral glutathione – to the International Society for Autism Research.
5. TheAutismDoctor.com is establishing a Web Site for patients to find and get help from CAM practioners, and for professionals to post important information.
4. I will really
get started on finish that book that my beautiful and patient wife keeps reminding me that I’d said I’d write.
3. TheAutismDoctor will continue to develop into a valuable site for patients and practitioners.
2. Childdev.org, our practice website, is being improved in order to make it easier for parents to document the course of their child’s condition and to communicate with the doctor.
1. I will strive to make this medical practice the best that it can be.
These are not all exactly New Year’s Resolutions, so some are more likely than others to actually take shape. The main thing is to help the children and families affected by this subterranean erosion in our society.